Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Are you a Degree Educated Civil Site Engineer looking for an overseas challenge? You will be sat on a Major Water Treatment Plant looking after a team of engineers. You will handle Quality, Technical & Formwork matters on site.
International Civil Engineering Contractor is looking to hire a Site Engineer. You will be based on a remote project in Uganda AFRICA. Due to the remote location this is a single status posting only.
Great opportunity for someone to get their International career kick started. You will be joining a real International Business that operates across the world.
The group has a track record on large scale complex projects from Tunnels, Trams, Bridges, Highways , WTW & Power.
This project will train and develop over 200 + Local Staff . Do you have the communication skills and attitude for this overseas assignment?
1. 10,000 Meters of concrete reinforcement
2. Large scale earthworks
3. Process Buildings
4. Administration Buildings
5. 62 Km of Pipework
6. Construction Value over 105 Million
The following is key for a successful application:
1. Degree Educated Civil Engineering (Western University)
2. 3-5 Years Post Graduate Experience
3. Clear experience working for a Civil Engineering Contractor
4. Experience of large scale formwork , RC Structures and large scale concrete pours
5. IT Literate , capable to plan & schedule your workload
6. Happy to work in a team
7. Able to lead and motivate those around you
The following will be provided whilst in country:
1. Tax Free Basic Salary of 60-70,000 Per Annum
2. Camp Accommodation , Meals , Transportation , International Medical & Pension
3. Rotation of 14 Weeks in Country & 2 Weeks Paid Leave
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply Now to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org