Construction jobs in Uganda
1. Responsible for processing all information into and out of the MMS for site-related activities.
2. Familiar with materials, specifications, and Bill of Materials (BOMs) with MMS.
3. Understand the Purchase Order agreement as related to material delivery. Prepare the receiving package for the receipt of materials.
4. Ensure that all pick tickets are returned and processed in the MMS.
5. Generate the warehouse inventory check requests.
6. Process the results of the warehouse inventory checks including the resolution of quantity discrepancies.
7. Ensure that all completed work is loaded in the Electronic Document Management System.
8. Run material forecasts to support construction work planning.
9. Assist with resolution and close out of any OS&Ds.
10. Communicate with others and supervisors to provide support where needed to avoid backlogs of work.
11. Assists Work Front Forecasting for Construction planning & Process Work Pack priorities against IFC BOM structure within MMS.
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred.
2. 5+ years of experience with Material Management Systems (Smart Materials preferred).
3. Familiar with engineering specifications, datasheets, and Bill of Materials (BOMS). Requisitioning or Purchasing experience preferred.
4. Good understanding of Industrial Materials, with piping, structural,
5. instrument, and electrical bulks.
6. Computer literate and proficient in the use of spreadsheets and other MS Office tools including MS-Access.
McDermott, a premier, fully integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry is looking for Construction and Project support personnel. Successful candidates must have relevant experience and recognized expertise in large international onshore/offshore oil and gas projects. The working environment is multicultural and demands considerable experience in the project process working with International Clients and Contractors. Strong communication skills, fluent spoken and written English.
Detailed job requirements can be found on the McDermott careers website at www.mcdermott.com/Careers and searching for Uganda in the location field. All applications must be made via the website and those received from any other source will not be considered. Only candidates who been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews. If you have not been contacted directly within four weeks of your application, then you have not been successful. In support of our commitment to the development of the local community. Ugandan national applicants will be given priority.
The deadline for applications is January, 20″ 2023.
To apply for this job please visit www.mcdermott.com.