Management jobs in Uganda
1. Permanently assess the HSE management system of the main EPSCC Contractor on Site and the HSE workforce in place with all subcontractors active on site.
2. Identify weaknesses and support the site construction team in implementing required mitigations.
3. Report to the Project Management any major deficiency observed or anticipated in relation with the effectiveness of the HSE means and resources, organization deployed by the Contractors on Site.
4. Analyze the execution and construction plan proposed by the EPSCC contractor, monitor the implementation and identify areas requiring improvement.
5. Challenge the EPSCC Contractor in his execution/construction planning and execution plan and report potential or effective deficiencies to the management.
6. Prepare, develop and substantiate construction plan improvement and mitigation plans with the involvement of the Company construction team on site submit to the management of the project.
7. Promote and negotiate with the EPSCC Contractor the implementation of the required changes, measures, mitigations identified and internally agreed.
8. Follow the implementation of proposed and agreed improvement & mitigation and support the Company construction team on site with this regard.
9. Review the construction planning(s) submitted by the main EPSCC Contractor and those proposed by his main subcontractors analyses and identify inconsistencies and required to correct
10. Provide key input to the schedule risk analysis with regards to construction execution and main subcontractors management.
11. Play key mentoring role on site with the construction management team of Company and make the link between construction on site constraints and project global environment.
12. Bring lessons learnt from similar projects to be disseminated to the Company teams on site, in view of continuously improve the organization and the efficiency, as part of mentoring role.
13. Facilitate the interface and coordination between Engineering and procurement activities managed from London and resulting site activities, in full support to the Deputy Engineering manager Uganda.
14. In charge of technical and planning Constructability reviews to be organized with the contractor(s) ensure proper participation from relevant Company construction team members.
15. Makes points of any all-relevant output with contractor management, identify with the contractor management and construction action plans and remain in charge of implementation follow up with management.
16. Ensure follow up from constructability reviews with the construction team on site and transfer leadership to construction team for any output implementation.
17. Identifies technical issues, including QC related issues, linked to construction and organize/lead resolution with Contractor with full support and implication of the engineering team on one side, through the Deputy engineering manager, and the full involvement of the Company construction management team
18. In charge to organize with the construction team the implementation of any construction technical issue resolution and to report progress to the project management.
1. HND or equivalent professional experience
2. 20+ Years Experience in the field of Construction planning, execution, and completion in the oil and gas industry.
3. Proven working experience in construction management.
4. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes means and methods.
5. Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
6. Competent in conflict and crisis management.
7. Strong people skills with the ability to form effective working relationships with other individuals across the business.
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.