To sell SME products and provide general business banking solutions to customers while observing the policies, processes, and procedures of KCB Bank.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 10
- Execute sales of SME assets, Liabilities, and other product types as per targets allocated by the SME Manager.
- Manage customer queries, requests, instructions, suggestions/service feedback and dissemination of information on bank products to both existing and potential customers.
- Facilitate the SME Centre’s Service Delivery to customers.
- Handle establishment of new and variation of existing account relationships.
- Handle primarily SME accounts, selling bank products to new customers and cross selling to existing customers.
- Offer support to allocated branches in terms of lead generation and management of asset and liability portfolios for high-net-worth clientele.
- Handle establishment of new account relationships, Variations to the existing relationships, initial stages of credit matters, and dissemination of information relating to the Bank’s products & services.
- Deposit mobilization for the bank.
- Collect information from customers relating to account relationship.
- Carry out initial interviews of customers who require financial assistance/facilities and direct them accordingly ensuring that relevant supporting documentation is obtained.
- Ensure business banking returns, sales returns, and relevant areas of the executive summary.
- Conduct sales calls and market intelligence gathering.
- Receive and solve or escalate both verbal and written customer complaints noting to record them in the customer complaints register.
- Receive, guide, and conduct initial appraisal of loan applications.
- Complete the advance’s facilities books (date applied, approved/declined, date letter of offer signed, date draw down made, etc.).
- Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: NOT MORE THAN 5 OF THE MOST TYPICAL
- Maintain/retain existing customer base.
- Market new business and carry out market intelligence.
- Increase revenue collection hence profitability.
- Aim at good audit rating above 75%
- Adherence to policies and procedures hence reduction of operational cost, mitigate risks, frauds, and forgeries.
MORE JOB DETAILS & APPLICATION PROCEDURE >>>