Lead in the delivery of exquisite service quality in the assigned MTN branch.
|Description for Internal Candidates|
MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following Position;
Job Title: Supervisor – Service Center (Service Center Manager)
Reports to: Manager – Service Center Operations
Division: Sales and Distribution
No. of Vacancies: 1
Core Purpose of the job:
Main Job Functions:
- Drive and ensure effective implementation of Customer Experience plans / projects in the Service Centre
- Drive and effectively run daily debrief / hurdle sessions
- Ensure target achievement of all customer experience & service targets in the Service Centre
- Efficiently manage assigned Service Centre and ensure that staff and customer complaints, problems and requests are resolved as per agreed timelines
- Prepare weekly reports (CLF, Inventory, Sales, Performance Management) ▪ Drive and support all companywide business initiatives in the assigned Service Centre
- Plan workloads and rota for the team
- Ensure prompt settlement of Service Centre bills by MTN
- Coach to ensure right behaviours are lived
- Perform relevant duties that may be assigned by the Manager – Service Center Operations
- Liaise with other stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Management of frontline staff & Third-Party agents in the Service Centre
- Manage waiting time and transactional time in the Service Centre per service level agreement
- To manage relationships and nurture synergies with the supporting business units
- Manage the Service Centre and ensure alignment to High Value Customer strategies or alignment to High Value Customer corridors.
- Implement appropriate strategies to manage risk within the Company risk appetite parameters.
- Implement Enterprise Business Unit strategies in the Service Centre
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other relevant field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a service environment
- At least 3 years managing people
- Good knowledge of sales and retail Industry trends, best practice retail and service principles.
- Sales and Customer Service.
- Introductory Project Management
- Report Writing.
- Customer Care Principles & Techniques
- Computer Skills
- Stress Management
- Problem Solving, Flexibility
- Communication Skills
- Coordinating Techniques
- Interpersonal skills
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.