Job Position: Technical Advisor Financial Management.
On behalf of our client, we seek to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to fill the position of TA Financial Management. Will assist in developing and implementing program reviews and providing technical expertise to the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing assistance in developing and implementing program reviews.
• Advising and sharing your expertise with Executives.
• Defining and developing applications for technical designs.
• Coordinating technical activities.
• Supporting team members in their programming activities.
• Researching and creating strategic management, operational, and financial plans.
• Collaborating with management to gather and analyze financial information.
• Preparing financial plans and developing financial models.
• Evaluating cost structures and revenue streams.
• Researching and analyzing business trends and preparing financial forecasts.
• Preparing budget reports and financial statements in accordance with professional and regulatory standards.
• Performing risk modeling and quantifying results to advise strategic business decisions.
• Monitoring the implementation of financial plans, performing risk assessments, and adjusting as needed.
• Providing advice on financial and business decisions
• Documenting financial processes and presenting progress reports.
• Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in financial management.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proficiency in business management, statistical, data analysis tools, and spreadsheet software.
• In-depth knowledge of financial analysis, models, and forecasts.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
• Great organizational and time-management skills.
• Certificate in Financial Modeling.
• Experience working with a busy International NGO is an added advantage.
• At least 5 – 8 years of experience at management level.
• Full CPA / ACCA or related
• Masters in Business Administration.
Job application process
Interested candidates are invited to apply through email@example.com Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 30st April 2023.