Kyosk Digital Services
Kyosk Digital Services
Management jobs in Uganda
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking to bring on board an ambitious and commercially aware candidate as a Territory Manager. The individual will be tasked with the end-to-end management of a specific warehouse and market as a single business unit. He/she will be responsible for the execution of the organizations strategy in the market including accountability of the P&L, budgeting process, market, and business performance, operations, and people management.
1. Business Unit Performance: Responsible for P&L management for the warehouse and market while driving profit maximization for the business unit. Oversee the business unit performance management and ensure the attainment of all organizational KPIs for the unit, by defining short-term and long-term tactics. Participate in cost management, f People, fulfillment, and 3P management.
2. Revenue Generation: Drive Revenue performance, market growth, and margin performance through a rigorous demand planning process, including advisory on the product listing, category listing, and expansion and pricing to generate business margins.
Drive commercial team to meet assigned targets and hold them accountable while providing coaching and guidance, these include penetration, activity rate, route optimization, etc Market expansion; Define commercial tactics to drive assigned market expansion, portfolio offering, App adoption, and duka activities. product penetration and uptake in the market including the formulation of effective sales strategies.
1. Strategy Execution: Communication of the business strategy in the market and ensuring execution against the set KPIs as per the strategy. Ensure the team and other third-party partners understand and buy into the strategy. Support the development of the pricing strategy and product pricing based on market understanding, competitor analysis, and customer feedback.
2. Operations Optimization: Lead the coordination of business activities with the head office and collaborate with Functional Managers to guarantee operational efficiency. Proactively support the development and review of SOPs based on the gaps identified to maximize commercial executions, operations effectiveness, and return on investment (ROI) at the market level
3. Inventory Management: Work closely with the Warehouse Supervisor and Loss Control Supervisor to facilitate proper inventory management, stock control, and loss prevention. Collaboratively formulate and implement measures to safeguard the inventory in the warehouse while adhering to the inventory stock cover days, and mitigating SLOBs
4. Compliance: Drive compliance to the laid down SOPs for the warehouse, operations, and HR whilst ensuring proper team training and appreciation. Ensure legislative and regulatory compliance of the business unit including Health and safety compliance of the business unit. Undertake frequent operations audits to evaluate the level of compliance, operational gaps, and hindrances for immediate action.
5. Budget Management: Develop and present the annual budget for the specific business unit; Monitor and oversee its utilization including budget control, accounting as well as reconciliation.
6. Market Intelligence & Business Advisory: Undertake frequent market surveys and analyses to identify opportunities the business can capitalize on, understand competitor activities, and appreciate customer dynamics. Escalate customer feedback to the management to ensure course correction where necessary.
7. People Management: Support staff recruiting for the business unit, training, supervision, and appraising of staff. Work closely with the HR team to execute key HR functions in the unit including policy implementation, performance management, disciplinary, evaluations, and training.
Minimum Requirements & Key Skills:
1. A Bachelors degree in any related commercial course;
2. A minimum of 4-6 years in commercial and or business development or operations/fulfillment management
3. Demonstrated experience in driving business performance in retail or FMCG organizations.
4. Appreciation of the business environment, key priorities, and a keen sense of what needs to be done for the business to succeed;
5. Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams with indirect reporting lines to drive the execution and achievement of business objectives and strategy.
6. Appreciation of the e-commerce/digital landscape and trends within the industry
Competencies & Skills
1. Strong Commercial Acumen
2. Leading teams
3. Performance management
5. Market growth drivers
6. P&L understanding
7. Appreciation of E-commerce/digital distribution value chain
8. Team Player
9. Stakeholder Engagement
About the Company:
Kyosk Digital Services Limited is a tech-led platform that connects traditional retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.
Our digital ordering and delivery platform Kyosk, ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs. With a global presence in Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Nigeria, Egypt & South Africa) and Europe (France & Germany) Kyosk is quickly expanding to various new markets.
If you want to become a business leader in the emerging digital technology space and join a rapidly growing company of passionate and determined individuals with a singular will to win, Kyosk Digital is the organization for you.
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply Now to Apply
To apply for this job please visit kyosk.hire.trakstar.com.