Key, Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain operating theatre equipment and ensure they are in good condition.
- Ensure tidiness of the theatre and equipment.
- Maintain stock and or records of operating theatre supplies.
- Offer support to patients while they are in the recovery room.
- Ensure proper management of bio medical waste.
- Assist with the movement of patients on and off the operating tables and within the sterile are of the theatre.
- Set up [p surgical rooms and operating tables prior to procedures.
- Ensure positive identification of patients.
- Provide support to the theatre team during emergency procedures.
- Transport laboratory specimens, supplies and materials.
- Replenish bed linen and sanitary supplies.
- Preform any other related duties as may be assigned by head of the Unit.
- Certificate in Theatre techniques
- Uganda Certificate of Education
- Knowledge of the latest techniques and procedures in safety
- Adherence to the relevant code of conduct and ethics.
To apply for this job please visit ehrms.mak.ac.ug.