Twiga Foods Limited
Twiga Foods Limited
Sales jobs in Uganda
Twiga Foods Limited is a B2B e-commerce company that builds fair and reliable markets for agricultural producers, food manufacturers, and retailers based on transparency and efficiency. Our mission is to provide affordable access to high-quality food and grocery across African cities. Our ambition is to modernize Africas urban informal retail by using technology, to aggregate demand and help create an efficient supply chain that makes food and grocery more affordable.
Trade Developement Representative Uganda Vacancy
Twiga Foods Limited is looking for suitably qualified Ugandan citizens to fill the role of a Trade Development Representative. The role holder will be responsible for customer acquisition, customer retention, upselling and cross-selling, listing of New Products (New Product Development) as well as the dissemination of all promotional communication and bold execution at the Point of Sale (POS).
He/she will also be required to achieve the set business targets including the set sales revenues. The role holder will also be responsible for gathering, monitoring and sharing market insights with all relevant internal stakeholders.
1. Customers: Find prospective vendors, understand their needs, business drivers, and business owner, present Twigas proposition, and onboard the customer through Twiga Ways of Working. Periodically visit the customer to build and maintain a regular relationship. Assess the performance of the business, identify opportunities around stock and product placement and merchandising, propose solutions, upsell and cross-sell, communicate promotions.
2. Product Assortment: Stay updated on the products and SKUs within each category, new product launches, and daily promotions to drive assortment and achieve set promotion targets.
3. Revenue: Achieve revenue targets while adhering to a defined product/assortment mix per day and to the defined number of customers.
4. Market Intelligence: Gather market intelligence and insights and share them with the Line Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
1. Have a Certificate / Diploma / Post-secondary education qualification in Marketing, Business, Sales, or a related field.
2. At least 2 years work experience in a targeted general trade sales role in the FMCG, e-commerce, digital marketing, distribution, retail, and FMCG industry.
3. Be highly organized and tech-savvy and able to manage different customers at the same time.
4. Have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, starting new relationships.
5. Be an active listener, adaptable, resilient, and be coachable.
6. Possesses demonstrable experience in building rapport and trust to develop long-term relationships, leading to commercial opportunities.
7. Possess exceptional communication and networking skills with great collaboration skills and a strong independent work ethic.
8. Can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
9. Have Ugandan nationality or legal permission to work in Uganda.
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply
To apply for this job please visit twiga.applytojob.com.