Management jobs in Uganda
1. Advise the Operations Training Manager in developing comprehensive long and short-term plans.
2. Manage the communication, implementation and evaluation of the approved long and short-term plans through developing effective performance objectives and indicators for the Training Department.
3. Plan, prepare and ensure implementation of the Companys compulsory trainings in particular SafePass and e-learnings.
4. Achieve department objectives by preparing and completing action plans; implementing professional training, resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; and support the implementation of changes.
5. Elaborate and maintain all academic schedules and events including academic calendars, assessments, and development days.
6. Manage the efficient planning and allocation of training resources.
1. Organize the weekly management.
2. Produce the dashboard of the Operations Training Department.
3. Support the implementation of vendor courses in terms of logistics and planning.
4. Propose arbitrations when needed on resources allocation.
1. Plan, develop and coordinate a quality control program designed to ensure continuous delivery of competent trainees and staff, consistent with the Companys established standards and in line with end-users expectations.
2. Manage the development of quality monitoring tools and analyze statistical data.
3. Formulate and maintain quality control objectives as well as coordinate objectives in cooperation with other relevant staff to maximize quality, reliability, and minimize costs.
4. Investigate end-user feedback regarding quality of trainees and recommend corrective action necessary to ensure conformity with quality specifications and accreditations.
5. Make sure OJT reporting is done in a timely manner.
6. Plan, promote, and organize training activities related to Instructional staff assessment and accreditation.
1. Provide input for preparation of the Department / Section budgets, assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
2. Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
3. Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
4. Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls, applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards and best practices, as well as the Companys Code of Practice.
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.