ENGIE Energy Access
ENGIE Energy Access
Administrative jobs in Uganda
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
About ENGIE Energy Access
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Cote dIvoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1.5 million customers and more than 8 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
As an Inventory Officer, you will be working with the Supply Chain Manager to control and record all stock movements in support of good inventory management at our main warehouse. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date inventory data. The inventory Officer is responsible for ensuring that the inventory is stored in safe condition and organized in the most efficient way to support production, deliveries, and refurbishment activities. The position holder is responsible for ensuring that all inventory movements are tracked, recorded, and properly authorized. He or she reports on inventory movements, production outputs and inventory positions weekly and monthly. You will interface with the production and teach teams to coordinate and track the issuance and receipt of inventory. You will also work in close collaboration with Shipping and Delivery Officers to receive inventory from suppliers and issue products in preparation for deliveries.
1. Control all inventory movements (inbound, outbound, and within the warehouse) and ensure proper approval was secured
2. Maintain detailed records of all inventory receipts from external suppliers, as well as internal inventory movements (issuance and receipt to and from production and tech teams), and deliveries.
3. Compile and circulate weekly and monthly reports on inventory positions at the main warehouse.
4. Coordinate monthly stock count with the Finance department, compile results and investigate discrepancies.
5. Monitor inventory levels of inventory items and consumables against minimum inventory levels and raise purchase requests for re-stocking.
6. Ensure all inventory items are stored in safe condition and organized in the most efficient way to support production, deliveries, and refurbishment activities.
7. Ensure all inventory items are properly labelled and easily identifiable.
8. Coordinate and supervise the remarshalling of pallets and inventory movements executed by casual laborers.
9. Carry out any other tasks or duties required by the Supply Chain Manager to achieve the companys goals.
Knowledge and skills
1. 3 years of experience in inventory control and management.
2. Previous experience in managing casual laborers.
3. High level of integrity.
4. Ability to understand and implement processes.
5. Organized, attention to detail.
6. Good mathematical skills.
Diploma or Degree in logistics or a related field from a recognized University.
1. Microsoft suite required.
2. Experience with digital inventory management systems.
3. Good Excel skills.
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply = https://boards.greenhouse.io/engieenergyaccess/jobs/5524035003?gh_src=55d19e883us
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.