Data, Monitoring, and Research jobs in Uganda
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Main purpose of the job:
1. Perform research activities and contribute to product development, refinement and redesign as well as well as collating data to inform Business on customer preferences and new opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Carry out research in line with business needs (Business Intelligence and Market Analysis).
2. Conduct field visits and prepare feasibility study reports for new branch offices in line with both the institution operations and business plan.
3. Liaise with operations and credit as per reporting lines to disseminate survey and research findings to different stake holders.
4. Respond to external and internal research inquiries.
5. Prepare concepts and business development proposals to seek and manage strategic partnerships with local and international organisations.
6. Participate in the innovation and developing of market led products and refining existing ones.
7. Project management and implementation.